Yes - You may have a translation information problem ... I do not even know
what Symix is, although I have heard the name.  Our company has been using
various different versions of BPCS for over 10 years, but we do not have
Symix.

> I have so poor knowledge about ERP

ERP is an appropriate kind of computerized information system for a
particular sized manufacturing operation ... it means Enterprise Resource
Planning & it ties together software applications involved in the running of
a factory using mixture of humans & machines (it is NOT where machine tools &
robotics tasks are designed & implemented by computer ... that's another kind
of software) ... it includes MRP II which is closed loop planning raw
materials on time where needed, planning people resources within financial
budget to get factory product to customers & keep track of your costs, and it
includes front office beaurocracy such as the processing of orders with
customers & suppliers, and general accounting.  It this is strange to you,
some web sites that might help include:

http://www.apics.org = the organization which invented ERP terminology
http://www.mfg-erp.com = ERP magazine for mid sized enterprises
http://www.bourkeconsulting.com = download collection of white papers on
ERP,PDM, CFGRS,CSM, et al
http://isource.ibm.com/cgi-bin/goto?on=usa5gi0752 = sign up for an IBM
e-newsletter on manufacturing software alternatives available on their
universal data base & other platforms
http://www.pdmic.com/IPDMUG/index.html = international user group for folks
involved in state-of-art design engineering, which incidentally BPCS does not
support
http://www.mesa.org = learn about another manufacturing acronym
http://www.mmisoft.com = this is one of several softwares outfit that is
currently re-designing ERP for the industry I work in ... their questionairre
might be illuminating to you in comprehending what is ERP

The nature of your questions might lead you to some other discussion group,
or correspond off-line with some of us ... this one is people heavily
involved in BPCS, which is one ERP out of thousands.  Perhaps someone can
suggest good reading materials ... I got my grounding in ERP through the
Buker Tapes ... but our correspondent probably needs more basic & affordable
introduction.

Al Macintyre  ©¿©

+---