WE ARE RUNNING BPCS 6.0.04. OUR CURRENT PRACTICE IS TO MANUALLY REVIEW ALL
BBH/BBL RECORDS BEFORE INVOICING. ON OF THE THINGS THAT IS DONE DURING THIS
PROCESSING IS TO ADD FREIGHT CHARGES TO THE BBH HEADER.

WE WOULD LIKE TO AUTOMATE THE ADDING OF THE FREIGHT CHARGES INTO THE BBH/BBL
RECORDS. ONE WAY WOULD BE TO ADD THE CHARGES TO THE BBH HEADER. BUT THIS DOES
NOT GIVE DETAILED INFORMATION ABOUT THE CHARGES NOR DOES IT INCLUDE THE
TRACKING NUMBERS. ANOTHER WAY TO ADD THESE CHARGES WOULD BE TO HAVE THE PROGRAM
CREATE ADDITIONAL BBL LINES JUST FOR THE FREIGHT CHARGES. IF WE DID THIS WE
COULD ADD ADDITIONAL INFORMATION SUCH AS THE TRACKING NUMBER ON THE LINE NOTES.

DOES ANYBODY HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH DOING THIS?
ANY THOUGHTS OR CONCERNS WITH DOING THIS?

+---