  • Subject: Re[3]: disagree w/Clarification of BPCS-L guidelines
  • From: "Ben Colletti"<bcollett@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 07 Feb 2000 12:36:44 -0500

I agree with Bob.
There may be something that I think is not relevant when I first read a posting
but the responses will 'jog' something that is useful.  Also, this change would
create more work for me because I would have to make some response to a posting
in order to read what everyone has to say about a problem.  Today, if I want to
keep informed, I just have to read my e-mail and the only time I have to respond
is if I have some feedback.  Please don't change the way this is handled because
I think a valuable tool will become less valuable.
Ben