  • Subject: Re[3]: disagree w/Clarification of BPCS-L guidelines
  • From: Kevin_Catlin@xxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2000 13:29:35 -0500

     Bob

     Maybe you think that I am trying to curtail discussion, but I am not.
     If there's a substantive, relevant thread going on, it should
     continue.  I'm simply asking that people use good judgment regarding
     when to take something "off line".  I don't think the marginal benefit
     of doing _everything_ "on line" is worth the productivity drain.

     Personally, someone is more likely to get a prompt reply from me by
     sending me a direct e-mail than by posting it to BPCS-L.  I am also
     more likely to indiscriminately blow unread BPCS-L messages away than
     those in my "main" inbox as I don't consider them action items.

     To each his/her own in BPCS-L, but be considerate is all I ask.

     Kevin