Peter,
The information below came from Rich Carbray on the SSA helpline.  I was having
a problem with CEA500B not using the jobq identified in the QCPRJOBD.  The
reason is below.  Maybe this will help......

"Apparently there was a change in Dec. 1998, January 1999 time
frame that affected the job description that is utilized.
BMR 47273 may have affected the way it works.  It now retrieves
the job description from the workstation data area, and
if not found then from the SSASYS data area.  Customers had
 requested the CEA500B program to process similar to the rest
of BPCS, so the change was made from using the QCPRJOBD job
description to using to using what is specified in the workstation data area.
If your company does not agree with the change, take a look at CL program
CPR002C1 in your PTF library."

>>> Haluska Peter <haluska@biotika.sk> 01/31 3:15 PM >>>
Hi all,

After installation of july99cum in our BPCS (6004 april98cum MM,
OS/400v3r7)
somethinks is wrong.
I restored it from tape using description. All is working OK but...

ORD Pgms do not run in BPCSPOST subsystem (batch) like before july99cum
installation. I checked ORDPOST *JOBD, it is Ok.
CEA500BN run in QBATCHCB (BPCS batch subsystem) not in QINTER like
before. I checked setting in OEAMNU in the Server Maintenence panel for
CEA500B,
There is QCPRJOBD  and QINTER. In QCPRJOBD is all defined ok.
Library list and other *dtaara was not changed.

What is bad?

Thanks
Peter Haluska
+---