  • Subject: Changing loads in BPCS
  • From: "Den Boer, Harry" <HDenBoe@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 10:49:10 -0500

Dear all,

We are looking for functionality to support our shipping process.
We are running a production plant were we ship about 6300 pallets with 110
trucks a week.
You can imagine that we want to change our loads so every now and then....

We are using BPCS 6.04 Mixed Mode and OLM to set-up loads and doing the
complete cycle from
1. Pick Release
2. Pick confirm
3. Ship confirm
4. Billing

But when we created a load with Pick Release (green screen) and  we want to
change this load later that day, BPCS OLM doesn't allow us to add new lines
to a load or to increase the qty on existing lines.

So does anyone have the same way of working and how do you deal with this in
BPCS ?
And is there a way in BPCS OLM - Client to pick from orders in a NR. of
pallets instead of complete lines ?

Desperate seeking analyst........

> Harry J. den Boer
>
> % Phone:  (+31) 297-292337