  • Subject: Re: Configurator v6.04 AS/400 Mixed Mode--Anyone successfully using it?
  • From: "SML" <smle@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 23:47:15 +0200

-----
RE: ---------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Georges and Guillaume
(à moins que ce soit bonjour mais sur le net ... )

I have programming some products in my company with the V4 configugurator.
No problemo, exept we have to learn how to use it at the same time of the
teacher ( no name but it an equation with one unknown )

4 years later, because of the big one ( the 2000 one) we have to translate
it in v6 version and ...
no change.
" no problems, use the same files, change some parameters and here you are."
If i can help you it's :
1 - ask for the referenced bug :
don't lose 4 weeks to learn that the "only" rule don't work (and no body can
say when it will be solved)
2 - be sure that the teacher as alredy work with it ( and not only in a
book ).
remember. you payed for it.
Conclusion :
Perhaps it work but as we say in France :
" I am like the-famous-saint-i-forget-his-name, i beleave in the
configurator if i can see it works "
Good luck
Be the force with you ! ;-)
Eric