From:   kromphardt@nexgensoftware.com [SMTP:kromphardt@nexgensoftware.com]
Sent:   Wednesday, June 09, 1999 3:07 PM
To:     BPCS-L@midrange.com
Subject:        Re: V6.0.04 Performance

A hardware upgrade is likely where you're headed.

David Davidson <davidavid30@hotmail.com> on 06/09/99 09:18:12 AM

Please respond to BPCS-L@midrange.com

To:   BPCS-L@midrange.com
cc:    (bcc: Kelly Kromphardt/Nexgen)

Subject:  V6.0.04 Performance

I'm looking to improve performance in a variety of BPCS programs like
ACR500, BOM500, 600, JIT500, PUR500, SFC600, CST500, 600, 900.  Besides the
obvious removing SQL statements with native code what else can I look for?