  • Subject: RE: Document Year Change
  • From: "George Sagen" <gsagen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 4 May 1999 10:21:53 -0700

Rick,

If I understand your issue correctly, you have invoices generated through
BIL500 in Feb 99 that have an original document year of 1998. Were the sales
orders created as financial orders (type 7, class 8) and applied against
invoices from 98? Even if they were they should get their own document # and
be printable as Debit or Credit Memos. If you can tell me exactly what the
order entry steps were (original order type/class, new order type/class and
was it applied against the original order's invoice), I can test it on 6.04
and tell you what is supposed to result.

Invoice number sequences for each year are set up in Document Sequencing
(ACR160) but the number is determined by the date, the date is not
determined by the number.

Geo.

George Sagen
gsagen@primesourcetech.com <mailto:gsagen@primesourcetech.com>