Most of you have watched me look like an idiot since last July on using the IWS Wizard.  I actually have it working although there are way too many simple things I still do not understand.

What I do understand though is that this is an excellent mechanism for regular ordinary RPG programmers to get their company's data out to super users in a safe and controlled way. So far as CRUD goes, it does _R__ really well, and I suspect it might do C_UD equally well?

To the point of this thread:  All of the documentation I found is accurate but aimed at an audience that does not include this RPG programmer.  If there is anyone out there who wants to do 4 or 5 twenty minute IWS tutorials aimed at average RPG programmers in average RPG shops and wants a guinea pig to work through the "is it plugged in" level then let me know.  I'd love to be a part of that.

The motivation to make this thread is in seeing others beginning to talk about  web services as a solution, and seeing that it isn't just old Booth having confusions.