From: Aaron Bartell <aaronbartell@xxxxxxxxx>
To: Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, November 15, 2010 8:32:14 PM
Subject: Re: [WEB400] IBM i in the cloud (was social media)

Well, pedantic can save a trip to our attorneys :-) I found the other doc I
was thinking about and it lays out the guidelines much better. I am pretty
sure this is the one I remember reading that really locks down the usage
(some reasonable and some not).

http://mowyourlawn.com/temp/IBMCustomerAgreementAttachmentForDeveloperDiscount.pdf

(see section 3.c)

Aaron Bartell