You're trying to act on a DOM object before the document is loaded.

Here's one fix..

Line 51: window.onload = function( ) { SubmitForm('
https://payflowlink.paypal.com'); };

On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 12:23 PM, Larry Kleinman <larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Here's the URL

code.midrange.com/6bc6c3456e.html

Larry Kleinman
Kleinman Associates, Inc.
212-949-6469
203-255-4100

"Alfredo Delgado"
<adelgado@lairdpl
astics.com> To
Sent by: "Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries"
web400-bounces@mi <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
drange.com cc

Subject
06/13/2008 10:02 Re: [WEB400] javascript in IE or Mac
AM

Please respond to
Web Enabling the
AS400 / iSeries
<web400@midrange.
com>

This URL will look something like this:
http://code.midrange.com/e4b8e0be14.html

1. Go to http://code.midrange.com/
2. Give your code a name and a description then paste it into the body.
3. Click on Add Entry.
4. Copy the URL on the next page and share it.

On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 9:48 AM, Larry Kleinman <larry@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>