Usually if there's any error in javascript, it just gives up and does
nothing unless you specifically watch for the error (try/catch). If
function xxxx doesn't exist, that's the behavior I would expect, even in
IE. Maybe MS has done something else to make IE different from every
other browser in the known universe.

Pete Hall
pbhall@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Larry Kleinman wrote:
| I think that the problem is related to the code in the body - that the Mac
| does not even try to run the SubmitForm function. When I change
SubmitForm
| to xxxx as below, IE gives an error ("cant find xxxx) but the Mac
still does
| nothing
|
| <script language="javascript">
|> xxxx('https://payflowlink.paypal.com')
|> </script>
|

| Larry Kleinman
| Kleinman Associates, Inc.
| 212-949-6469
| 203-255-4100
|

| "Alfredo Delgado"

| <adelgado@lairdpl

| astics.com>
| Sent by: "Web Enabling the AS400 /
iSeries"
| web400-bounces@mi <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

| drange.com
cc

Subject
| 06/12/2008 06:41 Re: [WEB400] javascript in IE
or Mac