All:

We upgraded our OS to V5R4 from V5R3 this weekend and now I can't seem to
do a STRDBG on any of my CGIDEV2 programs. Using a web browser, it works
fine (no complaints). But doing a STRDBG, making a breakpoint and calling
the program, I hit the line that says /copy qcopysrc,prolog3 it errors out
with the following errors in the job log:

Pointer not set for location referenced.
Suspected program QZHBCGI not found.
Object QZHBCGI in *LIBL type *PGM not found.
Added a symptom to the symptom string that was not valid.
Unable to retrieve query options file.
**** Starting optimizer debug message for query .
All access paths were considered for file QASXPROB.
File QASXSYMP processed in join position 1.
File QASXPROB processed in join position 2.
Unable to retrieve query options file.
Temporary result file built for query.
Access path built for file *N.
Unable to retrieve query options file.
**** Ending debug message for query .
Problem log updated.
Output queue QSCAPAROQ in QSC8236063 already exists.
File QAPDFCDP in library QSC8236063 already exists.
File QAPDFCDP not created in library QSC8236063.
Pointer not set for location referenced.
Exception recursion detected.
Application error. *N unmonitored by *N at statement *N, instruction
X'4000'.
RPG status 00202 caused procedure ZHBGETINPU in program CGITEST/CGISRVPGM2
to stop.

I've done a WRKOBJ *ALL/QZHBCGI and it shows up in QHTTPSVR library.
However, it's a *SRVPGM and not a *PGM like it says it's looking for. Any
ideas as to what I need to do in order to debug one of these?

Shane Cessna
Senior Programmer
North American Lighting, Inc.
217.465.6600 x7776