All of the messages since the first MCH3601 until the next MCH3601, are all related to problem logging. The [RPG runtime] problem logging was /guessing/ that a program named QZHBCGI was related, so as part of its problem doc collection [for its WRKPRB entry] that object was looked for in *LIBL but not found; thus the 'Suspected program' object which was also /suspected/ to be in *LIBL.

The /exception recursion/ indicates that while /handling/ the MCH3601, the second MCH3601 transpired, and the handler was still active and the condition was detected as recursion.

SI30601 is the latest PTF for QZHBCGI, but that may be completely unrelated.

The real issue is the msgMCH3601 condition for which problem logging occurred in response to that error. However a copy/paste of an interactive joblog is generally useless as reference to provide comment or to attempt to search for known problems, because the details of the error are omitted. Effectively only a spooled joblog which formats the pertinent information will give context to the error condition.

Regards, Chuck