I haven't used this ADODB method of connection before, but I connect a lot
with ADO.NET... in your connection string, what does "Provider" represent?
I guess what I'm wondering is whether or not this is like a data source name
that has to be registered, or created somewhere else onthe run-time system?

Also, what are you seeing in debug that lets you know that's where the
problem is?  The list strips attachments, so your Word doc is not
available...

--
Joel Cochran
http://www.rpgnext.com