Sarah,

Thanks!!
I will have a look at your article, that sounds interesting.

Dave

    Dave Reiher
    System Analyst
    Prairie Farms Dairy - Corporate
    dreiher@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sarah Poger Gladstone <listmember@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: web400-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
12/16/2005 04:14 PM
Please respond to
Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Web Enabling the AS400 / iSeries <web400@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
Re: [WEB400] IFS Files (type PDF) available on web

Dave-

 I have not used the InfoPrint server, so I do not know if it is
possible to control the IFS file name. You may need to dig through the
docs or contact IBM support.     In the past I have used a spool to
PDF product called "Spool-a-matic" ( www.gumbo.com) which allows
complete control over the IFS file name.

In a different project, I ended up converting my report directly to a
PDF file, without a spool file in the middle. There are a number of
methods to bypass spool files entirely.  I wrote a short article on
this subject, which can be viewed at:
http://www.ignite400.org/html/News/pdf/news2004020505.pdf

-Sarah Poger Gladstone