<Joe>
I said "too many buzzwords" because
you were stringing together a bunch of technological terms that weren't
necessarily related.  I mean, you don't need XML to talk to RPG-CGI, or
vice versa.  But your statement indicated that somehow you had to have
all these pieces or it wasn't technologically sound.
</Joe>

Ok, now we have something worth talking about.  I will give some history to
that statement. . .

In my experiences, passing values to a CGI program (RPG in this case) with a
key value pair (Name=Aaron&State=MN for example) proved to be less than
adequate when you want to get a whole heap full of info into the RPG-CGI
program, and then what do you respond with, more key value pairs, XML?  I am
asking because I have done it those ways _and_ with 100% XML, and XML
appears to be the way to go being that I now know how to parse XML with RPG
and it is very easy to create RPG-CGI programs.

Now just because I know XML and RPG-CGI doesn't mean that it is the best
way, but I haven't seen a lot of other ways that are  viable, including
anything in this list.  Anybody have suggestions on my model?

Aaron Bartell