Hi all,

I have an RPG CGI program that is outputting an XML document by reading it
from the IFS and writing it to standard out.  That works fine.

I then added a reference at the top of the XML document for an XSL document
that resides on the same 400.
<?xml-stylesheet type="text/xsl"
href="http://same400.com/xml/stylesheets/Orders.xsl";?>
That works fine and the result is as expected with the XML translating into
the correct HTML.

I then put the same Orders.xsl file on another 400 and updated the
stylesheet href to point to the new location,
http://different400.com/xml/stylesheets/Orders.xsl.  Now when I run the
program it pukes and gives me this message:

The XML page cannot be displayed
Cannot view XML input using XSL style sheet. Please correct the error and
then click the Refresh button, or try again later.
----

Access is denied. Error processing resource
'http://different400.com/xml/stylesheets/Orders.xsl'.

I can bring up Orders.xsl by putting
http://different400.com/xml/stylesheets/Orders.xsl in my browser just fine
so I know that it is available.  I have tried this with 400's that are
inside and outside our firewall.

Both 400's are running the IBM Original HTTP Server.

Any ideas?  Any lines that I need to add to the configuration file?

Aaron Bartell