Dave Shaw wrote:
I get the same thing. I'm thinking you're probably right, although my read of it is that if Installation Manager can't find any updates, it's blaming the user now. We're all terrible people for wasting its time... LOL
I did as well.

Just wondering... why are people updating IM? Just checking for new goodies? I had to update to the latest version in order to install RDi, but otherwise I wouldn't have gone looking for updates unless I heard there was a new version of one of the tools I was using.