Missing PTF on Verify Connection for V7

fixed

List,

I have V7.0.0 build id: 20070202_0030 and I'm trying verify connection
in the RSE. I get a PTF missing error message of:

Product 5722WDS found
Required Option 41 is missing
Required PTF SI26313 is missing

When I asked the iSeries admin about this, he looked it up and found it
was for ILE COBOL compiler. We have never had the COBOL compiler and in
V6 I didn't get this error. I'm in the process up ramping up our
conversion from V6 to V7 and I'm not sure if I have ever executed the
verify connection before but why would we be getting this error?

Douglas Belcher
KV Pharmaceutical
St Louis, MO
Opinions expressed are not necessarily those of my employer