Some time ago, I downloaded and installed the trial version of the
Rational Business Developer Extension. By now, the license has expired.
(Unluckily, I haven't been able to spend a lot of time on experimenting
with EGL.) Now, each time I start WDSCi, or actually when I connect to the
server, I get a window with the title Building Workspace and the message
'Errors during build'. There's also a window with the title Licensing
Information and the text 'License key check failed: EDT Core IDE does not
have a valid license key to run'. Both windows can be closed by just
clicking on the OK-button. Not really a big problem of course, but I
starts to get a little annoying. How can I gracefully remove or disable
the RBD Extension?

(Of course, if there would be some legal way to extend the trial period, I
would be happy to know about it....!)

Ewout