I would like to change the case of the automatic closure of control
blocks from all upper case to mixed case. In searching the archives, I
discovered that in

Version 6.0, this could be changed by using Window | Preferences |
Remote Systems | iSeries | LPEX | Editor Parsers | ILERPG.

This is all well and good, but when I am currently on version 7.0.0
WDSCi. And the preferences have changed. Alternatively, I have updated
the 'If control block'

Template, but this takes just as many key strokes if not more to get a
mixed case control block.

Is there another way to change the default control block case from all
upper case to mixed case in version 7.0.0?

Thanks.

This thread ...