I've had this problem in the past but yesterday one user and today myself
have experienced editing RPG via RSE and saving it only to discover via
pdm that the source changes are not being saved. I bounced the DDM server
as was recommened in a past post but that didn't fix the problem today.
The only way we can be sure to save the changes is to do a save_as and
rename the source so it gets created as a new member. I've got three other
programmers using wdsci now and yesterday there were grumblings about
going back to pdm...

Any ideas what is causing this?

I am using V5R4 with current ptf's and the lastest WDSCi

Version: 7.0.0
Build id: 20070202_0030

Regards, Jerry

Gerald Kern - MIS Project Leader
Lotus Notes/Domino Administrator
IBM Certified RPG IV Developer
The Toledo Clinic, Inc.
4235 Secor Road
Toledo, OH 43623-4299
Phone 419-479-5535

information. Any unauthorized use, disclosure or distribution is
prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please inform the
sender by reply e-mail and destroy this and all copies of this message.