will the Softlanding Plugins install on V7?

fixed

Hi group,

Will the Softlanding plugins install on V7? I have been afraid to
experiment for fear of hammering my install that I FINALLY got
working. Does anybody know for sure? It says for V6.0+, but how far
does that plus take it? <smile> The install finds my v6 install and
installs there by default.