Justin Taylor wrote:
I am loading my table as previously suggested and it works fine.

I have AJAX loading my panel but I cannot figure out how to trigger it
based on a table-row click. I contacted Jon Sayles and I awake his
response.

You're starting to delve into some REALLY advanced stuff here, but let me try to explain as best I can. There are two issues: getting a click to cause a refresh, and then passing a value to the refresh request.

The first is quite easy. Add a behavior to your column:

<hx:behavior event="onclick"
behaviorAction="get" targetAction="ajax1">
</hx:behavior>

That will cause the panel named ajax1 to be refreshed when you click on the parent.

Second, specify the value to be refreshed when you need it:

<hx:ajaxRefreshRequest id="ajaxRefreshRequest1" target="ajax1" params="$$AJAXROW$$form1:tableEx1:keycolumn">
</hx:ajaxRefreshRequest>

The magical $$AJAXROW$$ says to get the value from the row that was clicked. You need to tell it the name of the form, table and column to send. In this case, the name of the form is form1, the name of the table is tableEx1, the name of the column is keycolumn. Typically keycolumn would be the column that you added the hx:behavior to earlier.

Hope this gets you started!

Joe