Marie-Line Manchon wrote:
Hello,

I'm suprised to see that when I use Ctrl+space in a RPGLE program, I only
see the operation codes.
In Cobol, I also get all the fields described in the working-storage
section.
Is there a way go get the fields described in D specs in the list ?
I think it depends on where you prompt, Marie-Line. Are you prompting free-form or fixed-format? If you prompt on a brand new line in free-format, it will first show you all the opcodes, then all your variables, then your templates. If you've already typed an opcode, such as "IF", then ctrl-space will give you a list of variables.

If you type the first letter or letters and then press ctrl-space, the list will be filtered.

If you don't see your variable, be sure you refresh your outline; ctrl-space only sees the variables in the outline.

I hope this helps!

Joe