As seen in the screenshot below I am getting blank source names where
there should be valid source names.
From green screen I can see the sources listed properly. I have
refreshed the filter several times and the blank member seems to move
around(originally only 1 member showed blank now 2 do) I can't click on
it but when I use the arrow keys I can highlight the member and get
"null/null OBJTYPE(null::eleted)" as the description of the
library/file/member.

Anyone experience similar issues?

Am using WDSCi v7 with fix pack 7.0.0.1 applied

Michael Roderick
IT Senior Programmer/Analyst
Farmers Co-Operative Dairy
(902)-835-4005 ext 3226