I'd like to request a few more enhancements, if they're not already on the

1)  In the (debug) monitors pane, I'd like to see some indication to the
left of the variable if the format of the data being displayed is hex mode,
for a particular variable.

2)  I'd like the ability to display both text and hex values at the same
time, text on top, hex displayed vertically beneath the character.  This is
especially useful when displaying data structures with mixed variable types.

3)  If a variable is local, it should indicate which procedure it's
monitoring.  If it's global, I think that should be indicated as well.

 Thank you.

mail2web - Check your email from the web at .