Dan,

In the Help of Rational Updater, there is a topic 'Configuring Rational
Product Updater to use a proxy server'. (When I now open the topic, the
contents is different from what I remember. It might be that the text has
been changed during an update of Rational Product Updater.) If I remember
orrectly, you have to create a kind of config-file and store it in some
particular directory.

HTH.

Ewout

Dan wrote:

FWIW, at work, I am behind a proxy server.  I don't see anything in the
Rational config or setup to specify a proxy server.  Could this be what
is
causing those "Invalid update site url" errors?