Re: WDSC DDS Source Help - NOT!!!

fixed

Hi,

Here is the 'DDS Help' issue as I see it....

Edit a display file with the Remote Systems LPEX Editor.

Press F1 for help.

Help opens in a browser window and you are presented a page with DDS Keyword
Entries.  Select the entry of interest (Check).

Notice that you only get partial help for the Check keyword, not the 12
pages you find the DDS reference manual (and not the same help you get if
you type check(me) in the search prompt).

How do you easily navigate to the full text from here?
Why is the displayed help page truncated?

I agree with Richard, that this is not very helpful.

John