From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Justin Taylor
Sent: Wednesday, June 21, 2006 11:57 AM
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [WDSCI-L] 3 questions

1.  I am running the CRTPGM command and I receive a message
saying that the program could not be created and to display
the job log.  How do I display the job log for my WDSc session?

2.  How do I terminate an RPG program that I am debugging?  I
click the terminate button, which ends the debugger session,
but the program continues to run.

3.  Is it possible to debug a Java job running on my iSeries via WDSc?

Privileged and Confidential.  This e-mail, and any attachments there to, is
intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain
privileged or confidential information.  If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify me immediately by a return e-mail and delete this e-mail.
You are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this
e-mail and/or any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited.