From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Paul Jackson
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2006 6:23 AM
To: 'WDSCI-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx'
Subject: [WDSCI-L] RSEF1002E when trying to open a particular RPGLE
sourcemember

I have a couple of members in my QRPGLESRC member that I cannot open
with
WDSC 6.0.1 Remote Systems LPEX Editor.

The dialog box pops up with "RSEF1002E Operation failed. File system
input
or output error."  if I press "Details..." I get the following info:
"Message reported from file system:
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException"

Other members open fine, it is just two that give this error.

I have tried recreating my source filter with no luck in resolving this.
Any help would be appreciated.

-Paul