 From: "Fleming, Greg \(ED\)" <GFLEMING@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2006 12:01 PM
To: "Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries" <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [WDSCI-L] Iseries Project Navigator

Jeff,

I've been using a single filter for all the source members in my
library.
I thought about trying to create a "project" by using filters, but it
seems this can only be accomplished if the names of all the source
objects I want in my project begin or end with some characters common to
them all.
In other words, I can't cherry pick the members to include in the
filter.

I can see where the projects would come in handy for jet-setting folks
like Mr. Cozzi who would do a lot of work on their laptops from 25000
feet in the air, then hook up with the Iseries later on. Since I can't
afford a lap-top (or a plane ticket), it's just more convenient to work
with them from the RSE, saving and compiling straight to the Iseries.

Greg