Well today it is working...  Go figure...

Yesterday, I was able to recreate the changes to the two programs where
the source was lost by using the STRDBG green-screen debugger and
copy/paste.

Today, I tried to simulate the problem with the Integrated Debugger.  I
renamed the source member of one of the programs and tried to start the
debugger on that program.  When I started the program and the debugger
took over, it gave me a dialog box saying that it could not find the
source.  When I pressed the Cancel button, the debugger source came up
with the *LISTING view.

The only thing that I can guess at is that the program was last compiled
at the beginning of the year when I believe we were still on V5R1.  I'm
only grasping at straws here.

Thanks for your help,
Kirk Palmer
IT Project Manager
Walsworth Publishing Company, Inc.

wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 08/26/2005 01:10:08 PM:

> Hi Kirk,
>
> Is your program ILE or OPM?  If your program is ILE, you could be able
> switch to *LISTING view in the integrated debugger (some button should
be
> available in the source pane allow you to switch).
>
> Could you please send me the screen capture of the source pane when you
> just startup the debugger?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Xuan Chen,  Problem Determination Tools for iSeries
> (905) 413-3769 T/L 969-3769
> xuanchen@xxxxxxxxxx
>

>              Kirk.Palmer@Walsw
>              orth.com
>              Sent by: To
>              wdsci-l-bounces@m         wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
>              idrange.com cc
>
> Subject
>              08/25/2005 03:18          [WDSCI-L] Listing View in
>              PM                        Integrated Debugger
>

>              Please respond to
>                  Websphere
>                 Development
>              Studio Client for
>                   iSeries
>

> Hi all  --
>
> Version: 5.1.2.5
> Build id: 20050622_0933
>
> Is there a way within the Integrated Debugger to force it to default to
> the Listing View?  I have a program in our development libraries where
the
> source member had been deleted at some point.  But, since I compile my
> programs with DBGVIEW(*ALL) for my development, I have access to the
> compile listing (within debug).  Currently, though, when I try to start
> the Integrated Debugger on this program, and since it cannot find the
> source member, I cannot access the Listing View.
>
> I am able, through the Green-Screen STRDBG command, to get to the
Listing