New Subversion Release

fixed

Subversion 1.2 was released yesterday.  It contains a number of
significant new features such as support for Locking and WebDAV
Auto-versioning.  See the release notes for full details.

http://subversion.tigris.org/svn_1.2_releasenotes.html

I think the site is currently being Slashdotted so if you cannot bring it
up, try agin later.

The port of Subversion for OS/400 has been updated and was also released
yesterday.  As before, you can download it from here:

http://www.softlanding.com/subversion/index.htm

I would recommend upgrading.  There are a number of good fixes and
enhancements both in Subversion itself, as well as our port.  It is also a
very easy upgrade and the server is fully compatible with older Subversion
clients.

I also put out a new release of Subclipse (0.9.31) for Eclipse 3.x clients
yesterday.  It contains support for the new 1.2 features, such as locking.
 The version of Subclipse for WDSC will work fine with a Subversion 1.2
server, you just will not have access to the new locking feature.

There is a Release Candidate of TortoiseSVN for Subversion 1.2 posted and
the GA should be released in a week.

Thanks

Mark

Scanned for SoftLanding Systems, Inc. by IBM Email Security Management Services powered by MessageLabs.