Thanks, Suzanne.

Xuan Chen,  Problem Determination Tools for iSeries
(905) 413-3769 T/L 969-3769

             wdsci-l-bounces@m         wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
             05/20/2005 10:01          [WDSCI-L] Re: QRPLOBJ Help (reply
             AM                        to Xuan Chen)
             Please respond to
             Studio Client for

I was grateful to read that you are looking into this problem.

I've been trying experiments to gather information about the proliferation
of  *USRSPC objects in QRPLOBJ.

1.  The the text description of on most of them is QTEMP/QRSEUTILS.
2.  When another user uses WDSc at my workstation, he gets these objects
created also:  he got 114 of them in a forty-five-minute WDSc session that
included setup and then a short time in the Debug perspective running a
program.  Storage usage increased 560K.
3.  When I do approximately the same operations in WDSc on that other
user's workstation, my storage usage goes up slightly but not dramatically
-- 180K.
4.  When I have the Debug perspective open on my workstation, my storage
usage climbs even though I am off working on another platform, not
actively using the iSeries at all!  --  10.6 meg in about 20 minutes.

I hope this information is helpful.

(508) 949-4139    voice
(508) 949-4384    fax
The contents of this email may be confidential.  If you are not the
intended recipient of this email, any access to, disclosure, copying, or
distribution of this information, is prohibited and may be unlawful.  If
you receive this email in error, please reply to the sender immediately to
advise him/her of the error, and then delete this email and any
mailing list
or email: WDSCI-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx