From: Moraga, Martin [mailto:Martin.Moraga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:Martin.Moraga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> ]
Sent: 17 May 2005 19:42
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [WDSCI-L] Convert Java Project to Web Project

We have a Java project developed initially in Eclipse. Now I have WDSC installed so I have checked out that project from a CVS repository
into WDSC workbench and would like to take advantage of JSP debugging or
other features of the Test Environment but I cannot deploy this project to a
WAS server because it is not a Web project.

I test the JSP pages using tomcat but JSP debugger does not work with

Is there any way to convert a Java Project into a Web Project within WDSC?

Thank you very much in advance for any help.
Martin A. Moraga

This message and any attachments contain information, which may be
confidential or privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
refrain from any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this
information.  Please be aware that such actions are prohibited.  If you have
received this transmission in error, kindly notify us by calling
1-800-262-4723 or e-mail to helpdesk@xxxxxxxxx We appreciate your

unsubscribe, or change list options,
or email: WDSCI-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx
at <>
This e-mail has been sent by a company of Bertram Group Ltd, whose registered
office is 1 Broadland Business Park, Norwich, NR7 0WF.
This message, and any attachments, are intended solely for the addressee and
may contain privileged or confidential information.  If you are not the
If you believe that you have received this email in error, please contact the
sender immediately. Opinions, conclusions and statements of intent in this
e-mail are those of the sender and will not bind a Bertram Group Ltd company
unless confirmed in writing by a director independently of this message.
Although we have taken steps to ensure that this email and any attachments are
free from any virus, we advise that in keeping with good computing practice the
recipient should ensure they are actually virus free.