When a user tries to access a webfaced application,
sometimes it stays after puttin' the username and
password the first DDS of the application doesn't
show, it stays trying to connect.

The job with workstation name QQF*, it's on QINTER,
but the joblog doesn't show any message, the normal
behavior would be to add some libraries to the library
list, because we use an initial program.

This problem doesn't appear for all the users,
althought it shows for various users not at the same
time until now.

Whe restarted the Webfacing server on the iSeries, and
the problem persists.

This happens on any PC that we use, obviously is
something with the i5/OS.

Whe have found that the user can access the aplication
with no problem after some time (30 to 60 min).

Because we won't have that time in production, after
trying almost everything whe found that copying the
user profile A as user profile B, deleting A and then
renaming B as A let's the user access the aplication
with no problem, but the problem reappears after a
days, there are users who never have this problem some
that could't access from the first time, again is not
general this happens just for some users but we are
still in test environment with a few users (10 max
concurrently). This behavior is so random that we
didn't found any pattern.

Trying to do STRSRVJOB, says that the aplication did't
answer the request or something.

We have:

i5/OS V5R3 with

SF99530 CUMULATIVE PTF PACKAGE C5102530
SF99529 GROUP HIPER
SF99503 DB2 UDB FOR ISERIES
SF99275 WEBSPHERE APP SERVER - EXPRESS V5.1
SF99269 JAVA
SF99173 IBM BUSINESS SOLUTIONS
SF99099 IBM HTTP SERVER FOR ISERIES

WebSphere Developmet Studio Advanced Client for
iSeries 5.1.2 updated with the latest fixes via Web.

Thanks in advance.

Yahoo! Mail Mobile
http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail