From: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Moraga, Martin
Sent: Tuesday, May 17, 2005 1:42 PM
To: wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [WDSCI-L] Convert Java Project to Web Project

We have a Java project developed initially in Eclipse. Now I have WDSC installed so I have checked out that project from a CVS
repository into WDSC workbench and would like to take advantage of JSP
debugging or other features of the Test Environment but I cannot deploy
this project to a WAS server because it is not a Web project.

I test the JSP pages using tomcat but JSP debugger does not work with

Is there any way to convert a Java Project into a Web Project within

Thank you very much in advance for any help.
Martin A. Moraga

This message and any attachments contain information, which may be
confidential or privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
refrain from any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this
information.  Please be aware that such actions are prohibited.  If you have
received this transmission in error, kindly notify us by calling
1-800-262-4723 or e-mail to helpdesk@xxxxxxxxx We appreciate your

mailing list
or email: WDSCI-L-request@xxxxxxxxxxxx