Hi Rick,
I've done the library list manipulation before and it works great here so
long as I'm not trying to modify a part of a production process.  Where it
gets tedious for us is if we need to change one piece of 20 piece process.
The ADDLIBLE approach means I have to copy and rename various stuff in order
to test a change to the middle of the string of objects.

Unfortunately our system-wide customized stuff is in a library in the
SYSLIBL which is always above stuff that gets added with ADDLIBLE.  I'll try
to explain our setup below as simply as possible (no offense to anyone!).  I
think this will help to explain why the ADDLIBLE command, doesn't work for
our situation.

Bruce

The way the setup works now from a green screen is:

1) Multiple IP addresses are active on a single server
2) TELNET exit program intercepts all TELNET connections
3) if a connection is coming in to IP address 89, a device name prefix of
SYST is forced
4) if a connection is coming in to any other IP address it defaults to
device name prefix QPADEV***
5) Subsystem QINTER will not accept devices starting with SYST but does
accept QPADEV***
6) subsystem SYSTEST only accepts devices starting with SYST
7) subsystem SYSTEST has SYSTEST in the systel library list parameter

This forces devices (or jobs) starting with SYST*** to have the SYSTEST
library as the very first library in the library list - up above the
SYSLIBL, CURLIB, and USRLIBL portions.

By doing it this way, I can work on enhancing our system processes (in a
SYSPROD library in the SYSLIBL portion of the library list) without having
to hard code any library names.  I let it default to a library list search
and if I'm testing/developing something it finds it in SYSTEST other wise it
picks up the file/program/etc. from SYSPROD.  Once I have something working
the way I want, I can just copy the source to SYSPROD and recompile - no
changes needed.