Hi Joep,

But does it manipulate more than CURLIB and USRLIBL?  Here's the
production/normal LIBL I have:

Library     Type
YJOBD       SYS
YSYSTEMS    SYS
QSYS        SYS
QSYS2       SYS
QHLPSYS     SYS
QUSRSYS     SYS
EXTERMIN8   SYS
Y1BAV       CUR
QTEMP       USR
DTSSRC      USR

Here's the library list I have when connectioned to the SYSTEST subsystem.
The test subsystem itself forces the YSYSTEMST to the top:

Library     Type
YSYSTEMST   SYS
YJOBD       SYS
YSYSTEMS    SYS