Chapter 11 of redbook "WebSphere DevelopmentStudio Client for iSeries
V5.0", SG24-68961-00 shows such an example (see figure 11-59 on page 386).
The trick is, to use a combination of the interaction wizard, the table
Web component (see "Inserting a Table Web component" on page 359) and an
RPG (or Cobol) program which calls the "Subfile APIs" (see "Subfile APIs"
on page 406). The program that calls the Subfile APIs needs to be
registered with the Web component as shown in Figure 11-30 on page 362.
The sample program (CUSINQSFL) is shown in Example 11-3 on page 413.
mit freundlichen Grüßen / with best regards
Wilfried Blankertz