I tried using the Alt R to mark a rectangle and that works fine.  In the
release 5.1 of WDSC when you marked a line with Alt L and then hit Alt
F7 or F8 the line would shift left or right.  I assume that this may
have been a bug and it was fixed in 5.1.2.

Alt R will work fine for me.  Thanks for the help.

Danny Wortmann

message: 2
date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 17:53:36 -0500
from: adrian <stori@xxxxxxxxxx>
subject: [WDSCI-L] Re: blockShiftLeft and blockShiftRight not working

Another thing, some WDSC parsers now have reformatting capabilities,
which may kick in after the shift and restore the text to what it was
before (which is most probably the case if you see the changes being
incremented)!?