I just looked at my clock and realize I'd better get some "real work"
done.

Rob Berendt
--
Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073

Vernon Hamberg <vhamberg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: wdsci-l-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxx
10/26/2004 09:34 AM
Please respond to
Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>

Websphere Development Studio Client for iSeries <wdsci-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Fax to

Subject
Re: [WDSCI-L] CL prompter bug in 5.1.0.3 (5.1.2?)

Looks as if they might. Those are the things I was waiting for from
reporting them in that version.

Can you (or someone) run a quick test on the examples I gave? I don't have

5.1.2 at this time.

Thanks
Vern