1. I think you can right-click in the source and filter on source change date.

2. See the other reply.

3. Compare is pretty useless right now in RSE. The compare in CODE/400 is pretty good, so try opening up a member with CODE instead of LPEX - right-click on the member name to get the option.

On the other hand, from a list view you can execute the option 54 compare and get the results back at the PC.

Also, there might be some changes in the works for the compares in RSE. These are Eclipse-based, and that is part of the problem. E.g., the sequence number and date are included in the search, which makes almost everything different form one member to another. That's because this is base, I think, on a locl copy with those fields, not ont he source data field alone.

HTH
Vern