RE: RE: Some obvious questions on WDSci ?

fixed

Vern,

As far as file serving on the iseries, you're right - the iSeries has a
long way to go.  We had a file in the ifs that we had set up a directory
share for NetServer with.  Performance was unacceptable.  So we moved it
to an IXS card on that same iSeries and it's really good now.

Group Dekko Services, LLC
Dept 01.073
PO Box 2000
Dock 108