JSF

fixed

Has anyone started using JSF in WDSC 5.1.2?
Have you been able to use the managed beans to share data between pages?

I have 1 example that I'm trying to get to work that has you enter a
name and password on 1 page and displays the name on the second page.  I
can't get the name to display on the second page.

If anyone has done this, would you be willing to help me figure out why
this isn't working

Michael Smith
iSeries.mySeries.