I am using WDSC 5.1.2  I am trying to go through a tutorial from the
DeveloperWorks Site entitled. Developing JSF Applications using
Websphere Studio v5.1.1 Part 2.
Link:
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/websphere/techjournal/0402_barcia/
0402_barcia.html

Between Figure 17 and 18 are instructions for using the PAGE DATA VIEW
And then
Now that we have created our first JSF form, we need to bind the
controls to page data. The Page Data view allows the Web developer to
create scripting variables for any of the allowable JSP scope levels.
        With accessStock.jsp still open, go to the Page Data view on the
middle left side of the workbench. Select JSP scripting, right-click on
requestScope, then select Add Request Scope Variable (Figure 18).

I cannot find this within WDSC.  Does anyone know if there is a way to
get to this or another way to accomplish the same thing.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Michael Smith
iSeries.mySeries.