Determining user a server job is servicing

fixed

I've got a program that makes use of the user ID to setup library lists for
developers.

It works fine when called from the green screen, but when called through a
server job it fails.  Specifically, I was trying to use it from WDSc.  (Thus
the cross-post to the WDSc List ;-)

Is there an API I can call to determine what profile is being serviced?

Thanks,
Charles